If you missed it – the all-new 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport made its debut at the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series this past weekend at the Daytona International Speedway.
The street version of the Chevrolet SS will be available at your local Elkhart Indiana dealership, Tom Naquin, in the fourth quarter.
Here are some specs:
- 6.2-Liter V8 Engine
- Five-Second Zero to Sixty
- Brembo Disc Brakes
- Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Rear-Drive Performance Sedan
- Six-Speed Automatic
- TAPshift Technology
If those specs aren’t enough to sell you, let’s take a look at its performance on the racetrack:
- Sprint Unlimited NASCAR Victory by Kevin Harvick
- Daytona 500 Pole-Sitter Qualification by Danica Patrick
- Daytona 500 Victory by Jimmie Johnson
- Daytona 500 Runner-Up by Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Daytona 500 5th Place by Ryan Newman
- Daytona 500 7th Place by Regan Smith
- Daytona 500 8th Place by Danica Patrick
And, if those victories aren’t enough – just go ahead and see for yourself.