One of the best things about the autumn season is all of the festivals and fun. If you’re looking to participate, here are some of the best fall festivals near Elkhart, Indiana.
- Pumpkin Fantasyland. See all the pumpkins, gourds, and squash you’ve ever wanted when you head to Fashion Farm in Ligonier. The special pumpkins are available to see through the end of the month.
- Gathering at Five Medals. This annual historical event reenacts Midwestern life from 1660 to 1815. Watch canon demonstration, throw tomahawks, and more. It runs both October 15th and October 16th at the Benton Spillway-River Preserve County Park in Goshen. Tickets costs $5 for adults and $3 for children.
- Boo at the Zoo. Head to the Washington Park Zoo on October 22nd for a family-friendly, but spooky event.
- Hesston Ghost Train. Climb aboard the Flying Dutchman Railroad and take a ride through the haunted woods. The train leaves from the Hesston Steam Museum in La Porte, Indiana. There are rides every weekend in October.
- November Arts Tour. Head to Goshen on November 4th to see some amazing original artwork. There will be exhibits along with art presentations and artwork available for purchase.
Which fall festivals are you planning on going to this year?